FusionFall Universe Guilds Forums
If you haven't registered this Forums yet, or already in Freedom Fights or The Outcasts, You can register here and join one of us! Feel free to register to make some alliances with either of them! Enjoy the forums!
~Staff of FusionFall Universe Guilds

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you haven't registered this Forums yet, or already in Freedom Fights or The Outcasts, You can register here and join one of us! Feel free to register to make some alliances with either of them! Enjoy the forums!
~Staff of FusionFall Universe Guilds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» FusionFall: Retro status update: 4/19/17
FusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/16 bv Kevman I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 10:27 pm by Nicole

» Calling all Designers!
FusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/16 bv Kevman I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm by Nicole

» New Logo for our club/clan!
FusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/16 bv Kevman I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:36 pm by Nicole

» FusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/16 bv Kevman
FusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/16 bv Kevman I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 3:31 pm by Nicole

» Updates for Guilds Forums
FusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/16 bv Kevman I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 12:47 am by Nicole

Other FusionFall Sites
free forum

free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Most active topic starters
Nicole
FusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/16 bv Kevman I_vote_lcapFusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/16 bv Kevman I_voting_barFusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/16 bv Kevman I_vote_rcap 
DylanDixon
FusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/16 bv Kevman I_vote_lcapFusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/16 bv Kevman I_voting_barFusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/16 bv Kevman I_vote_rcap 
Enagon
marciella ✿`
LadecaSolas

FusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/16 bv Kevman

Go down

FusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/16 bv Kevman Empty FusionFall Retro Status Update - 12/20/16 bv Kevman

Post by Nicole Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Sadly, It has been delayed due to the server that needs to rewrite from the start, It's not the Client or the Game that needs the redo, It is the server. I know it's very bumming, but They will fix it to take long as they can to fix it! It could be even 6-9 months to fix it all until Summer release. or shortly to fix it to have a stable server for all of us!
Kevman on FFU forums wrote:It is with deep regret that we must announce that our plans for Launching FusionFall Retro have changed. Despite our greatest efforts and hard work, we’ve come to the very difficult conclusion that everything that more development time is required before we release a playable build to the public.

As it stands right now, FusionFall Retro’s launch date is unknown as we work through our server rewrite.

We will continue work as hard as we can in order to release the game. That said, FusionFall Retro is currently not playable. As a result of previously unforeseen circumstances, our current setup in regards to how the server works does not allow for our previous plan of a release by this year’s end.

Previously, we assumed Retro could be launched full scale using our previously built infrastructure. We were wrong, and as a result, the entire system has to be redone. That sounds a little scary considering how long it has taken to come this far, but we’ve learned much in the past year that should allow for the process to go much smoother than initial tests. FusionFall was programmed almost a decade ago by primarily non-english speakers, so trying to get things working has been rough. A majority of the work has been guesswork.

While we found out the system had to be redone, we were initially optimistic that it could be completed, regardless of a system rewrite. After all, we want nothing more than for everyone to be able to play FusionFall as soon as possible. However, as a result of the busy holiday season and a sudden pick-up in more important life things like schooling, time ran short. It’s important to note that the FusionFall Retro team is very small. If one member is out, that typically means that day is gone.

Our current plan moving forward is continue the rewrite as previously stated and further work on the remaining features that must be implemented in order for the game to run as intended. Above all else we want to ensure that we can launch the game without any issues that could potentially break characters or ruin gameplay. It’s important for us to ensure that FusionFall Retro  functions exactly as it should before we release.

This has been a hard decision and announcement to make, but it is what is, and we’re moving forward with our heads up. We want Retro out as soon as possible. We want the community to be playing as soon as possible, and we want everyone to experience and enjoy it as soon as possible.

As always, be sure to stick with FusionFall Universe for updates regarding development.

If you want to see the real post or the comments for it, you can look here
Nicole
Nicole
The Outcast - Commander
The Outcast - Commander

Back to top Go down